Role and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a driven and ambitious Digital Marketing Associate to join our close knit team. You must thrive in a fast paced environment bringing the ability to build on our social and online media footprint focusing on generating inbound investment opportunities as well as championing our Investment Portfolio. The successful candidate will work with the Head of Business Development to develop a digital marketing strategy to compliment the Business development strategy. This role brings the opportunity to shape the digital marketing function and campion ETFSC as a leading investor in the space.
Key Accountabilities and Scope
- Continuously update, maintain and improve the website
- Manage the day-to-day social media and building social media presence.
- Develop and manage social media campaigns
- Manage the implementation of email marketing communications and other digital communications
- Carry out ad hoc competitor analysis/benchmarking of websites to assist in strategic decision making.
- Produce metrics and reporting for senior managers, using external tools.
- Demonstrate good analytical skills and an ability to think strategically to produce commercially robust plans.
- Use digital insights and data to clearly develop the digital marketing plan to support the business growth plan.
- Highly numerate and educated to degree level or equivalent
- 2-3 years professional experience within Digital Marketing
- Ability to work as a team player as part of a small but highly interlinked team.
- Strong knowledge of various web analytical tools
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Enthusiasm, a positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary + commission + (equity)
- Private healthcare
- Travel insurance
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
Please note: all applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK. Proof of eligibility will be required before employment commences.
Please send CVs to email@example.com